Agriculture & Food
NC State Extension connects farmers, agribusinesses and communities with vital research-based information and technology. Research at NC State targets society's grand challenges. Extension delivers this research directly into the hands of North Carolinians, helping them to translate knowledge into everyday solutions.
We don't have any news posted more recent than 4 months.
Learn More Using the Resources Below
- Ag BioTech
- Extension Entomology - Insect Biology and Management
- Extension Plant Pathology
- Industrial Hemp
- NC Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- NC Pesticide Safety Education
- NC Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program
- Official Variety Testing
More Extension Programs at NC State University
- Agricultural and Human Sciences
- Agriculture and Resource Economics Extension
- Apiculture and Beekeeping
- Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Crop and Soil Sciences
- Extension Soils Program
- Mountain Horticultural Crops Research and Extension Center
- Vernon James Research and Extension Center
Partnerships and Organizations
- Center for Environmental Farming Systems (CEFS)
- National eXtension Initiative
- NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- NC State Climate Office
- USDA Agricultural Marketing Service
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Agriculture & Food
This paper addresses the potential health and safety impacts of solar photovoltaic development in North …
Residential camps generate food scraps from meal preparation, plate scrapings, and leftover or spoiled food. …
This publication covers the signs and symptoms of freeze injury in winter wheat.
Posters available to print regarding industrial hemp in North Carolina.