Holly Springs Farmers Market Accepting Applications for Season 13
Looking for a new farmers market option for 2019? Holly Springs may have just what you need…
We’ve been ranked the #1 most celebrated farmers market in NC the last several years—and #8 nationally in 2018!
(Based on the annual American Farmland Trust Farmers Market Celebration contest.)
- We are operated by the Town of Holly Springs…we’re professionals! And we’re fun! Plus, we’re really organized and communicate well.
- We do a lot of social media promotion, both for the market and our individual vendors. We have more than 5,000 followers on Facebook, about 2,000 subscribers to our email list, and 1,000+ followers on Twitter!
- We are open every Saturday morning from May 4 through October 19, with average weekly attendance close to 900. More than 20,000 customers visited our market last season. (We also have a twice-monthly winter market from November through April!)
- If approved as a vendor, you can choose to come weekly, bi-monthly, or pick your own dates(pending availability). Our application is online now!
- Products we are seeking include popcorn, sauces, condiments, salad dressings, nuts, beverages, fermented foods, and candy.
Need more information? Check out our website, or contact me directly.
Holly Springs Farmers Market Coordinator
Town of Holly Springs
P.O. Box 8 / 128 S. Main Street
Holly Springs, NC 27540