The NC Agromedicine Institute and Veteran’s Farm of North Carolina Are Hosting a Free 1-Day Workshop
The North Carolina Agromedicine Institute and Veteran’s Farm of North Carolina are hosting free 1-day workshops for veterans and other socially disadvantaged groups (African Americans, American Indians, and others) who want to enter farming or have recently done so. 2019 workshops will be held:
- March 12 – N.C. Cooperative Extension, Duplin County Center, Kenansville
- March 15 – N.C. Cooperative Extension, Cumberland County Center, Sanford
- March 25 – Eastern Carolina Agriculture & Education Center, Rocky Mount
- April 16 – N.C. Cooperative Extension, Lee County Center, Sanford
- April 28 – Thomas Entrepreneurship Hub, Pembroke
- April 25 – Southeastern Agricultural Center, Lumberton
Workshops are supported with funds from the USDA’s Office of Partnerships and Public Engagement.
Register by calling 252-744-1008 or emailing email@example.com.
Be sure to give your name and the location of the workshop you are attending.